Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Patching Through to Outdoor Souvenirs

The following is an excerpt from a story which we believe is worthy of reading, but would lose too much of its charm if it were re-written for presentation on this blog. Please link through for the rest of the story, but hurry back! ... Editor

by Christie Bleck

"Those of you who know me even casually probably have realized I'm not a fashionista. I try to wear socks that match, but my tastes run more to L.L. Bean than Neiman-Marcus (and that's not a slam against Bean; it's geared toward the outdoorsy types). Maybe if my bank account allowed it, I'd buy showier garb.

Anyway, my personal interests gravitate more to the outdoor world than the one when you're surrounded by four walls. Back in my upper-elementary years, I was a Camp Fire Girl (Girl Scouts weren't prevalent where I lived in my formative years). Camp Fire Girl attire involved a blue felt bolero that a girl could decorate..."

finish the story at the Lansing State Journal - see FAIR USE notice.
These links are checked on the date of the article. As the article ages, some links may become invalid

Go To www.getoffthecouchnews.blogspot.com for all the news
See Get Off The Couch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails