Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jobs That Get You Off The Couch

From time to time I receive emails with job posting information. I have decided to add a section in the sidebar to include these opportunities. Some, perhaps many, of them will not be in Michigan, but they may be of interest. A number of them are seasonal.

Hopefully someone will find this helpful.

The first two postings are for summer staff for Camp Laurel youth camp in Maine, and summer staff for the Chippewa Nature Center in Midland, Michigan. Click the link in the sidebar for more information.

Go To www.getoffthecouchnews.blogspot.com for all the news
See Get Off The Couch


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Midland, so I remember the Chippewa Nature Center well. It was an awesome place.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Good to know Kristine! It's quite a distance from me, and I haven't visited there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails