Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ike's Summerfest June 27 - Kent County

kid exploring
from the Izaak Walton League Dwight Lydell Chapter

Have you circled June 27th on your calendar? From 10:00 - 3:00 we’ll be having our Summerfest, with all sorts of fun and helpful information on natural landscaping. There’ll be archery, a scavenger hunt, bird house building, fishing, plus booths on native plants, gardening, invasives control, rain gardens, rain barrels, ponds, and of course, something to eat! Please tell your friends, and plan on attending or participating.

Ada Parks, WMEAC, the Land Conservancy, and The Wild Ones are committed to doing demonstrations.

Call Maurie Houseman at: 616-560-2895 for more information.
These links are checked on the date of the article. As the article ages, some links may become invalid

Go To www.getoffthecouchnews.blogspot.com for all the news
See Get Off The Couch


3 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun. I think scavenger hunts are great and all the other activities sound fantastic. I wish I were closer.

Daisypicker5 said...

Looks like tons of fun!! I need to set up an event like this. Here's a great tip that everyone needs to know, how to change a tire. I went on a camping trip last month and while driving my tire burst leaving me in a really complicated mess since I don't know how to change a tire. After Several hours I finally figured it out but saw this video recently and just wish I had seen it before. http://www.howcast.com/videos/114840-How-To-Change-a-Flat-Tire

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi Mountain Woman- Wish all kids would get outside and have good times in the woods.

Ghislaine- I might find your post more interesting if I weren't seeing that you are posting that same link in many comment boxes with various introductions and your profile is private. If you post another such link on my blogs, I'll probably delete it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails