Founded in 2000, the West Michigan Trails and Greenway Coalition has been instrumental in the coordination and development of non-motorized trails throughout the area. The Coalition's crowning achievement was realized in 2006 with the completion of Phase 1 of our fundraising program and $6.4 million in contributions to fuel the next several years of trail development. For more information please visit our website at www.wmtrails.org.
The West Michigan Trails and Greenway Coalition is a 501-3C non-profit organization and an equal opportunity employer. Please send a resume with references and letters of recommendation to:
P.O. Box 325
Comstock Park, MI 49321
If you have any questions call Dennis Kneibel at 616-791-2260.
- Tentative Timetable:
- Resumes must be received by February 20, 2008.
- Board will review applicants March 12, 2008.
- First interviews begin the week of March 17, 2008.
- Second interviews begin the week of March 24, 2008.
- Executive Director selected on or about April 1, 2008.
- Executive Director start date is May 1, 2008.
a news release of the West Michgan Trails and Greenway Coalition
These links are checked on the date of the article. As the article ages, some links may become invalid
Go To www.getoffthecouchnews.blogspot.com for all the news
See Get Off The Couch